Welcome to our webstie
Use electricity safely 5—Non-workers are strictly forbidden to approach the distribution box room
When we use electricity in public places, we should pay attention to the following:
1. Don’t use products with no production date, quality certificate and manufacturer in the dormitory, turn off the power and pull the plug when going out, and develop a good habit.
2. Air conditioner, drinking fountains, computers and other equipment in the office, turn off the power switch after get off work.
3. All power lines in public places must be installed and maintained by a professional electrician. Strictly implement the power outage system when daily maintenance, and conduct regular inspections to prevent electric shock accidents
4. Personnel in office buildings and other public places shall strictly abide by the safety regulations on electricity use. It is strictly prohibited to connect the power supply without authorization. Overloading of the power supply line is strictly prohibited.
5. When using public charging equipment (such as charging socket), keep your hands dry. It is strictly forbidden to touch the public charging line with wet hands to prevent electric shock accidents.
6. Public places such as shopping malls or restaurants need to regularly check the charging equipment (such as charging socket) provided for customers to check whether the line is damaged, so as to avoid leakage of electricity, or short circuit of the line to cause a fire.
7. In the distribution box room in public places, warning signs should be set up in obvious places, and non-workers are strictly prohibited from approaching