Welcome to our webstie
JUNON School︱How to wire the TV socket?
Pay attention to:
1. The company reserves the right of final interpretation of this video;
2. Please make sure that the home power main switch is turned off and all circuits are disconnected before wiring;
3. The connection method of video is limited to the corresponding products of the company. Please do not generalize, or you will be responsible for the consequences.
4. Non-professionals, if you cannot confirm that the power has been cut off, please be sure to wear insulated gloves before wiring to avoid the risk of electric shock.
Today, JUNON School will mainly explain how to wire the TV socket?
First of all, the tools to be used are: diagonal pliers, flat-blade screwdriver, TV cable.
1. First peel off the outer skin of the TV cable.
It’s careful not to cut off the silver wire and silver film outside the main cable, which is the ground wire of the TV cable. And the middle wire is the signal wire.
2. Then unscrew all the screws on the back seat of the TV socket, and put the TV cable into the wiring hole;
3. Finally, tighten the screws and fix it to complete.
If you want to know more about the wiring knowledge of socket, please pay attention to each issue of JUNON School.